Translate

Search

Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday 24 December 2016

SEARCHING

Image result for birth of a midnight thought

birth of a midnight thought,a cognition of aloneness,a by product of a messy hectic day,engulfing many of my roles,performed during the day,a trail of being misunderstood,as an actor in life drama!haunting rolesa knoll of subdued emotions,or someone's else sourced to me!a farrago,overpowering my 'now'my fear my paincovered with layers of afflictions,my hatred believe methis is not my original 'me'the 'me'you saw,is love purity bliss incarnate,is my outer surface,manoeuvring my restless tendencies,to meet the material or sensual objectsfor the 'true me'hidden in the cocoon of chest chambersthe epicenter of unalloyed joy!while searching the true me or self,towards a journey of spiritual consciousness,to hold on to it for ever...or pineal gland or heart,i thoughtno matter where the self is located,let me try withdrawing my mind and senses,from the objectsbefore another same day resumes it's work! towards a pinnacle of 'true me'for bliss supreme that is ineffable,before this thought is lost in to oblivion,

No comments:

Post a Comment

currency converter