Translate

Search

Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 23 December 2016

FRIENDS FOR XMAS

To all that are here, to the ones that once were,Thank you for the kindness, for the hearts that do care.Through the years many faces I’ve come to know,Each has walked into my life.They come along at just the right moment in time,They catch me when i am falling, they lift me up.By themselves a piece of the puzzle are they,Together they form the picture, they bring it to life.So merry Christmas, thank you for entering the years,One, by one you have given a special gift to my family.How would i have made it, how would i have kept going,Your thoughts and prayers, your words have mattered.Friends for Christmas, friends remembered.Merry Christmas.

Image result for XMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

currency converter