Translate

Search

Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 28 September 2016

IT A NEW BRIGHT DAY


f
riends, it a bright day. I woke up today seeing am late for work. I was really tired to jump up from my bed. I thought about something, what that?, it a thanks to my creator. I thank God for giving me a chance to see another day. What I can say, I wasn’t guaranteed before I went to bed last night but God gave me another chance to see the beauty of today again. Some people passed away before this morning, but yours is different. It a big thanks to the most high God, some are not privileged to see this day but we are here reading this post. Please always thank your creator because He is the giver and He can take anytime He feels like taking.
Kindly reply a capital letter “thank you” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

currency converter